Throughout October 2020, the Online Hate Prevention Institute (OHPI) will be running a campaign to tackle Anti-Christian Religious Vilification.
OHPI stands against all Anti-Christian Religious Vilification expressed online: through the use of social media, discussion platforms or on commentary sections of online media.
Join us by taking action! You can help the campaign in a number of ways:
- Share this article on social media and with people and organisations who would support this work
- Support and share our fundraiser to further enhance the campaign
- Report examples of online Anti-Christian Religious Vilification to platforms hosting it (ie. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube)
- Help us report the items we highlight in campaign articles
- Anti-hate organisations, particularly those who work in the area of tackling Anti-Christian Religious Vilification, are invited to become supporters of the campaign – we need your logo and an article from you that says who you are and your thoughts / experiences regarding online Anti-Christian Religious Vilification.
- Companies and foundations are invited to become sponsors, these funds along with donations will be used to take the campaign further.
About the Online Hate Prevention Institute:
The Online Hate Prevention Institute is Australia’s only harm prevention charity dedicated to preventing the harm to people as a result of online hate and extremism. We deal with all forms of online hate and our work on other topics can be accessed from our homepage. Funds from this campaign will be used to tackle online Anti-Christian Religious Vilification. Donations can also be made to support our other campaigns planned for 2020, and general donations are particularly appreciated.
Organisations that work to counter Anti-Christian Religious Vilification are invited to join the campaign as a partner. Contact us for details.
1 October – Campaign Launched